Sarabhai v/s Sarabhai has been a very popular television series of its times. It has been on air for about 2 years for total but has been a huge hit. It has captured the hearts of many of the viewers. It was on air from 2004-2006. And now after a leap of seven years, the directors of the show have decided to bring it back to its viewers. The viewers have been very happy since the news has come out. Though it is coming out as a web series and not a television series because the actors and a directors didn’t want the quality of the show to come down and become and average show like any other. Here are the things that you should expect from this new web series..
1. Laughter dose: there is obviously going to be a laughter dose that has been the trade mark of the show. The audience would be waiting to see the same type of comedy and funny dialogues from all the characters involved.
2. The mess: there has to be the on point acting skills present by the very talented Monisha (Rupali Ganguly) who plays the middle class daughter-in- law of the upper class family Sarabhai’s and has a habit of keeping a very messy house. She doesn’t like to clean the house or even organise it. Her character is very dumb and doesn’t understand any politics in the family.
3. The one-liner humour: Indravadan Sarabhai or Satish Shah has a very interesting character in the show, he is always giving one liners about every situation and wins the heart of many audiences.
4. The sophisticated one: this character of Maya Sarabhai is played by Ratna Pathak who plays the upper class mother in law. She is the wife of Indravadan Sarabhai and a mother to two sons. She is extremely outstanding in every field, holds a lot of knowledge and also participates in all high class events.
5. The poet: Rosesh Sarabhai or the poet of the family will write and recite really funny poems for you guys which u would actually don’t want to avoid. While his poems are funny they are pretty much the poems of a school going child. He will describe every poem like a 5 year old would.
6. The doctor: Sahil Sarabhai or the Sumeet is the one and only sane character in the house, he is the most easy going and calm person in the family. He will be seen always salving conflicts between the family members. All in all it has always been a show that has been loved by everyone because the characters are very realistic and you can actually connect with one or the other. So let’s hope and pray the love stays intact.