1. NEED TO SET UP MILLION ALARMS: No matter how many alarms you set up you won’t be able to get up in the morning at time. That’s just how it works with a person who is not a morning person. And that’s how it will be for the rest of your life because when you sleep late at night there is no way you will be able to get up early.
2. SNOOZE IS YOU FAVOURITE BUTTON: Whenever you hear the alarm you always want to snooze it and that’s like your favourite button in this entire world. And by the time you realize what time is it, it gets so late that you technically have no time to do anything because you are so late.
3. YOU ARE A GENIUS MULTI TASTER: Because of your constant habit of getting up late in the morning, you have technically gained expertise in the skill of getting ready by doing multi-tasking. You can bath and also brush your teeth at the same time. Make breakfast and get ready on the same time. And there you have it, you are ready to go to the office.
4. COFFEE IS YOUR BEST FRIEND: Coffee is your best friend because that’s the only thing in this entire world that will help you wake up and that’s what you need the most right now. So you will have as many coffees as you can and still won’t be in your proper senses.
5. LUNCH IS YOUR BREAKFAST: Whenever you will be wanting to go out in the world with your friends and the timing is for the afternoon it’s fine by you. But any plans before 1 o’clock are not acceptable because you wake up at 12 and at least need an hour to be out and about. So anyone who wants to make plans before that don’t hold a position in your book.
6. YOU CAN SLEEP ANYWHERE: Being not a morning person, you have to get up early in the morning and that is a reason you can’t complete a healthy 8 hours of sleep pattern. Well, then you obviously will look for places to sleep and if you don’t find them you might as well sleep anywhere. That means metro, auto, office, meeting, etc. just anywhere.
7. YOUR DAY BEGINS ONLY AFTER SUNSET: Just when the others end their day it’s time for you to start yours. And that’s how it has been and it will be throughout your life. Night is your favourite time of the day where you are fully awake and energized.